Beresford Athletic Booster Club Scholarship
Purpose: The purpose of the BABC Scholarship is to recognize athletic achievement, promote good sportsmanship, dedication to off season training, encourage high scholastic achievement among all athletes at Beresford High School, and to assist with the costs of higher education.
- Applicants must be a Beresford High School senior who has participated in athletics or cheer during their senior year and is graduating in the year of the award.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 at the end of 1st semester of senior year.
- Applicants must exemplify good sportsmanship including: Attitude toward team members, coaches, equipment, officials, and spectators.
- Applicant’s parent(s) must be a current Beresford Athletic Booster Club member(s).
- Applicants must provide support at Booster Club sponsored events (examples: pictures with corporate sponsors, attend corporate socials, street painting, help with basketball tournaments, or etc.)