November 2021 Monthly Board Meeting
Board Meeting Minutes
November 10, 2021
6:30 p.m. HS Library
Current Board Members: Dr, Joe Bak, Tricia Bak, John Christensen, Butch Farley, Mary Hansen, Mary Heiberger, Scott Klungseth, Tim Lawrence, Mike Lounsbery, Jill Mockler, Adam Nelson, Brendyn Richards, Dawn Seeley, Randy Quartier, Mark Van Otterloo
Absent: Mary Heiberger, Tricia Bak, Dr. Joe Bak, Butch Farley, Tim Lawrence
Guests: Mr. Gross, Troy Boone
Secretary Report – Mary Hansen
Treasurer Report – John
Current balance: $44,441.94
Mike and Stacy Tjaden reimbursed $300.00 for pulled pork sandwiches, water, Gatorade, snacks after semi-final game.
Quicken renewal: $ 49.84
Mr. Gross reimbursement: Football Pizza: $389.69 (1st round playoff in Aberdeen)
Invoice pending payment:
Mr. Gross reimbursement: XC Region meet pizza: $216.08
- Boys golf end of year party at Great Shots: $602.10 used from coaches request
Mike L. made a motion to approve, Mark second. No further discussion. Motion carried
- Annual Budget process for 2021-22 (will bring to December meeting)
- Sub-committee updates:
- Membership Committee: no update
- Public Relations/Outreach: Hospitality room to be held at first doubleheader home game on 12/10/21. Board approved $125.00 for food items to be charged at Fiesta Foods, sign-up sheet to go around at December meeting 12/8/21
- Fundraising Events: no update
- School Enrichment: no update
- Frostbite 4 - scheduled for Feb 12th – update by Dawn and Troy. Registration open online. Bridges hosting after race event with Bertz donating food (Soup).
- Girls (Jan 15th) and Boys (Feb 19) Basketball Tournaments –Sign-up sheet for volunteers to go around at January meeting
- Researching database to track memberships – board approved for Brendyn to purchase and be reimburse of Bloomerang.
Jill made motion to approve, Scott seconds. No further discussions. Motion carried.
Mr. Gross School Updates:
- Working on Coach Rozy in season
- Any Booster club members welcome to attend/speak at school board meetings in regards to the need of an additional gym, d/t limited space and conflicts between sports and school activities.
- Next Meeting Date:
December 8th at 6:30 p.m. High School library
Mary Hansen made a motion to adjourn. John seconds. No discussion. Meeting adjourned at 7:58 p.m.