Deadline for scholarship applications is Thursday April 4th, 2019 3:30pm to Mrs. Shellie Pratt (no exceptions)
- Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed. Incomplete documents will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application please put N/A in the space.
- Type or print legibly.Illegible applications will be returned to you.
- You will be notified of your scholarship award at the annual Booster Club Athletic Banquet.
- If you have any questions about the application, please contact Mrs. Pratt.
NOTE: Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon evidence of registration in an accredited post-secondary institution or a copy of oath of enlistment from the Armed Forces. These funds will be dispersed in the month of January following your graduation from Beresford High School.
Purpose: The purpose of the BABC Scholarship is to recognize athletic achievement, promote good sportsmanship, encourage high scholastic achievement among all athletes at Beresford High School, and to assist with the costs of higher education. Scholarship awards will be awarded up to $3000, divided among qualifying individuals with quality applications. If chosen as a recipient, you will receive a minimum amount of $250.
- Applicant must be a Beresford High School senior who has participated in athletics during their senior year and is graduating in the year of the award.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5.
- Applicant must have participated in high school activities in high school.
- Applicant must exemplify good sportsmanship including: Attitude toward team members, coaches, equipment, officials, and spectators.
- Applicant’s parent(s) must be a current Beresford Athletic Booster Club member(s).
- Applicant must provide support for a Booster Club sponsored event (examples: pictures with corporate sponsors, attend corporate luncheons, street painting, help with basketball tournament, or help with tailgate event).
Applicant must submit the following items:
- Completed application form (if handwritten, please print legibly)
- A signature from a coach verifying that you participated in Beresford High School athletics.
- Deadline for the application is Thursday April 4th, 2019. (No exceptions) Please submit to Mrs. Pratt on or prior to this date.